a. Any individual, corporate, government body / institutions, corporate foundations, for profit & not for profit social organizations
b. The innovation needs to be beyond the prototype stage. Paper ideas will not be accepted
c. The innovation should have exhibited results within the last 5 years. All innovations that have been implemented after 2010 are eligible
Innovation could be an innovation in a product, process, service or a business model.
You can apply in any of the below mentioned categories:
- a. Business category
- b. Social category
a. Business: This includes innovation by a business organisation. It could be of one or more of the following kinds:
- i. Product: Creation of a new product or technology
- ii. Process: Development of a new method to improve business processes
- iii. Service: Delivering a new service or an existing service in an innovative way
- iv. Business model: Evolution or reinvention of a business through realignment of its resources and processes
b. Social: Innovation by a social enterprise (profit or non-profit entity) focused on social needs across sectors and geographies
- i. Product: Creation of a new product or technology with a tangible social impact
- ii. Process: Development of a new method to improve lives of the people
- iii. Service: Delivering a new service or an existing service in an innovative way that benefits society at large
a. You stand a chance to showcase your innovation in front of a power packed audience and receive media exposure for your innovation
b. An opportunity to learn from leading innovators in the business and social ecosystem and cross pollinate learnings and ideas on a learning platform
c. To network with the top CXO's and innovation heads from India Inc., entrepreneurs, venture funds and academia closely linked with the innovation ecosystem in India
d. If you are a social organization, you also have an opportunity to be a part of the Scale-Up Program – a catalytic scale up program of the Marico Innovation Foundation
Simply fill the online application form to submit the application.
There are no application fees for the Awards.
We welcome multiple applications from a single organization. However, each unique innovation entry must be submitted via a separate application entry
The selection process takes place in 5 stages:
The Awards ceremony will be held on March16, 2016 at Mumbai.
Do send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have any additional questions answered or call +91 22 66480480.
No. Only online applications are acceptable.
Yes. Formats such as Jpeg, Doc, Pdf, Bmp, Tiff.
Click here to check the confidentiality details
Incase you have won an award, your name will be appeared on Awards 2016
No, you cannot save the form. We recommend you to kindly click on (this link) to view all the questions as mentioned in the application form and then complete the form at one go.